Sunday, October 27, 2013

Editing

I have started editing Scene 4: The Fight Scene that I wrote the shot list for earlier in the project.
The process is quite simple and I have completed most of it. Tomorrow at school I will talk to the other girls in my group as we are all going to need to use the same sort of filters otherwise the different scenes will look too different and the music video won't flow well.
I have succeeded in placing some of the comic effects over the video and have created the Death Note style heart attack effect, but there are a couple of shots where I want to move the effect around the screen and am unsure how to do so.
Also one of the shots that I am trying to speed up is giving me problems as it keeps popping up with an error about the "trimming process."
I am going to ask Mr Andrews about how to do/fix these in our next lesson, and also begin to help Kay with editing in Final Cut as it is her first time using the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment