Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Animal Morphing- Emotions

Original


This is the original image for all of these photoshops.



Bored


This is the 'bored' cat that I created. I used some of the similar mannerisms of the images of bored people that I loaded onto this blog earlier in the term, trying to get the cat to mirror the humans as much as possible. I think that this is the best of the three, as it didn't end up looking to weird.



Happy


Like the 'bored' cat, the 'happy' cat is also a trial to mirror human behaviour. This photoshop didn't work out as well as I had hoped it would, but I'd say it looks ok.



Sad


This 'sad' cat has the same story behind it as the other photoshops that are ing this post, but I think that it is the worst of the three just by looking at the mouth, it kind of ended up looking like a dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment