Saturday, March 17, 2012

HUGE PROBLEM

Ok, due to recent events, my Usb got eaten by a Dragon...

Kidding, though my usb did get snapped!!!

I had opened my avatar in photoshop before hand so I still have my avatars!!!! YAY!!!
But I have Lost
-Fremu
-Parrow
-Parrow completed (I didn't upload this)
-Avatar Trial
-Hermoine
-Hermoine Tonks
-Hermoine messedup -ish
-Justin Beiber Crying (NOOOOO!!!)
-Amanda Shell~ Messing with her hair and eyes
-Bored People
-Sad People
-Happy People
-All original photos of photoshops.
-Character Development Sheet.

I am going to see if I can re do Parrow completed with the image that I have on this blog, but i'm not quite sure how it will work out...
I am also going to redo my character development sheet and post it up as soon as i'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment